- We believe in things made to last, made with love, made for you. The things that live with us, carry our memories and have true, deep and real value.
- We believe in the joy of anticipation, delayed gratification; the waiting because beautiful things take time to make.
- We believe that less in more and that small is beautiful; making in ‘One’s’ not ‘Many’s’.
- We believe in genuine quality you can see and touch, pure relationships, sustainable business.
- We believe in making London Velvet a ‘bit of you’; a unique, strong and independent work of art.
Our Take on Sustainability
- Sustainability is a hugely important pillar for London Velvet. It’s obvious.
- Because each of our pieces are made to order, we never have excess stock or fabric, eliminating overproduction and landfill waste.
- We believe in the value of a lifetime investment and the concept of ‘buy well, buy less’.
- A London Velvet piece is a versatile and wearable piece of art that you’ll treasure forever.